So today (sigh) is Giving Tuesday and the din is deafening. Everybody wants a piece of it.
But NPQ knows that this day is just one of 365 days when nonprofits are out and about, fundraising. As much as we possibly can, NPQ supports this activity through a constant stream of information about:
- what is working in the art of fundraising this year,
- current trends in giving,
- the changes in useful tools and formats, and
- changes in the regulatory environment
- what to ignore because it is silly or unproven.
Some of what we publish is in the form of full feature articles, and some are newswires— and, honestly, some of the newswires have been very important. So we thought that we would send you a small collection of what we have published lately and remind you:
- That you should share this with other fundraisers, so they’ll know what we have on our site
- THAT WE DEPEND UPON YOUR DONATIONS TO KEEP THE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE FREELY FLOWING! SO GIVE BACK TO NPQ TODAY – DONATE!
A smattering of a much larger NPQ archive on fundraising, just from the past year: