- Airdate: November 30, 2016
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Speaker: Hilda Polanco
- Moderator: Ruth McCambridge
This workshop mixes financial management with organizational development concepts. What key financial data are needed for various key members of your nonprofit organization to function at optimal levels? What financial data might they need to help them to make decisions? How are their decisions impacted by financial data? Who needs to know what, and when?
Sign up for our free newsletter
Subscribe to the NPQ newsletter to have our top stories delivered directly to your inbox.
- Understand how a lack of thorough financial literacy in nonprofits can put organizations at risk.
- Understand what kinds of information are useful at various levels of the organization.
- Become familiar with organizational forms and styles where financial literacy leads to sustained excellence.
Webinar Presenter: Hilda Polanco
As Founder and CEO, Hilda has led Fiscal Management Associates to become a go-to capacity builder where foundation and nonprofit leaders seek to address nonprofit financial management issues.
As a nationally recognized and sought-after leader in the field, Hilda serves the sector in many ways. She was a founding member of the selection committee of the New York Nonprofit Excellence Awards, established by the New York Times and the Nonprofit Coordinating Committee.
When not speaking to impact groups or leading FMA’s team, Hilda provides direct capacity building, training, and coaching services to foundations and nonprofits throughout the country.