Download the slides for this webinar here.
Many nonprofit financial leaders who have received a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan, or expect to receive one in the near future, are wondering, “Now what? How do I manage this loan properly, and very importantly, how do I get it forgiven?”
In this session, Gina McDonald, CPA of FMA, shares detailed guidance for nonprofit leaders, including:
- how organizations can and cannot spend the funds
- how to properly account for and track the funds
- what we know to-date about how forgiveness will be calculated
- strategies for what to do if a portion of the loan was not needed
- other decisions related to PPP that organizations may need to make (e.g., how will this funding interact with restricted revenue that has been received).
This free webinar is meant to be shared widely, so make sure you let your nonprofit colleagues know it’s available. We’ll be tracking the anticipated clarifications and guidance from the feds, so keep an eye on this site.
Sign up for our free newsletters
Subscribe to NPQ's newsletters to have our top stories delivered directly to your inbox.
Gina McDonald, CPA and Lead Consultant of FMA, Presenter.
Disclosure: NPQ received a PPP loan in the amount of $202,432.56.